Source Sports Chatter

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thursday night recap

Thursday night was volleyball night in the area. I went to the Sterling Heights vs. St. Clair match, which the Stallions won in four games.
It was a tough battle for the Stallions, who lost the first game 25-23 before winning the next three against a scrappy Saints team.
In other games, Eisenhower defeated Grosse Pointe South in four games, while Stevenson disposed of Utica in three games. Ford II defeated host Anchor Bay in four games. You can read a recap of each of these games on our website on Saturday morning.

Friday night I will be at arguable the biggest football game of the season as Stevenson plays host to Dakota. The game features two teams who are ranked in the top-5 in the state. It should be a dandy. If you're going to the game, I would suggest getting there early as a huge crowd is expected.

Hope to see you there.

Kevin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Name:
Location: Shelby Township, Michigan, United States

I am a graduate of Chippewa Valley High School (Class of 1986) and graduated from Oakland University in 1992. I have been a sports writer for the Source Newspaper for 14 years and love high school sports. I am married. My wife, Darlene, and I have been married for 14 years and have two children -- Kevin and Brandon.

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]